MedsChat.com is one of the web's most active drug forums. We make participating simple and private with frequently updated message boards and an extensive drug index. Post your question or story about medicine today - no registration is needed.
On this Page:
- Prolia side effects
+32 (Trend: +2 )
- Refilling my valid Xanax prescription early
+10 (Trend: +7 )
- Why was I taken off of Soma for my pain??
+10 (Trend: NEW ON LIST )
- 20mg vs 40 mg of Viibryd
+9 (Trend: +142 )
- NEED TO FIND A PHARMACY THAT FILLS SUBUTEX ASAP!!!
+8 (Trend: -1 )
- accutane long term side effects
+8 (Trend: +59 )
- 2017 adderall not working
+7 (Trend: +33 )
- methadone and garcinia cambogia
+7 (Trend: NEW ON LIST )
- Adderall manufactured by Teva not working
+6 (Trend: +3 )
- How long after you stop Suboxone do you have withdrawal symptoms?
+6 (Trend: +16 )
View All Forums or Start Your Own
AMOX TR-K CLV 875-125MG
106 Replies RSS
OBLONG WHITE ## please post related drug information including common uses side effects, and any perwonal expierence with this drug ## This is a generic version of Augmentin, it is an antibiotic, Amoxicillin, enhanced with Clavulanic Acid, to augment its action in your body. Here's the monograph information: Augmentin Info Click Here ## I was throwing up all night on this medication. I ate before I took it. Gives me an upset stomach ## I have taken 3 tablets so far with no ill effects and I am usually sensitive to strong pain meds and medications known to cause stomach upset. I did have a snack with the pill. This medicine was prescribed for a cat bite (stray) on my forearm. ## The add is fricken annoying .. x or no X I eat something like crackers or a couple pieces of bread then ta...
Updated 13 minutes ago in Augmentin.
Sun, Aug 27 '17, 6:26 AM
Rapid weight gain while on allopurinol
17 Replies RSS
I started on allopurinol 100 mg tab in oct since then have gained 25lbs. Anyone else have this happen? ## Hello, LaceyLu! How are you? I'm very sorry about the problem that you're having. According to the FDA, Allopurinol is used to treat excess uric acid and it has been reported to cause rapid weight gain in a small percentage of people that take it. Other side effects may possibly include sore throat, nausea, dizziness, bruising and joint stiffness. Have you spoken to your doctor? It might not be the right medication for you to take. ## I am on 200 mg a day, I didn't notice until I saw your post, but I have gained 50# in 2 years. I thought I was overeating but I actually eat weather and don't hardly ever eat junk or fast food. I will definitely be bringing this up with...
Updated 27 minutes ago in Allopurinol.
Sun, Aug 27 '17, 6:12 AM
Effexor withdrawal problems
36 Replies RSS
I was perscribed Eddexor XR 75MG for one year after suffering from depression after the death of a family member. 10 days ago I stoped using this medication and I have had strange side effects I contribute to withdrawl. I get waves of tingling thruout my body. Like an electric shock feeling. I wanted to know if anyone else has had this feeling after discontuning Effexor XR. ## i was on effexor for nearly 4 years, a dose of 150mg i had somewhat intense withdraw that lasted for a couple of weeks. i had to comae of them slowly. ## I know EXACTLY what you're going through, Lori. I'm not exactly drug-compliant, I forget easily depending on my stress levels and I take 150mg 2x daily. If I miss a dose I feel the same as you which I've called twitchy. However, recently I realized I ...
Updated 1 hour ago in Effexor.
Sun, Aug 27 '17, 5:29 AM
taking subutex and percocet together
563 Replies RSS
My doctor just put me on subutex along with percocet. I've been on percocet for yrs for severe and chronic migraines. He told me to take the subutex and if it doesn't work to take a percocet. I usually take 15 mg percocet at a time. I've read some stuff online that worries me. Some people say if you take percs with subutex you'll go into withdrawals. I went through severe withdrawals with fioricet months ago and I don't want to go through that hell again. I took my first subutex about an hour ago and I still have a migraine so I want to take a perc now. Can I do that or will I get sick? ## I have been taking subutex for the last month or so. about 2 weeks ago i had a terrible migraine, so I took a 10mg percocet. I went into full withdrawal. Throwing up constantly, na...
Updated 1 hour ago in Subutex.
Sun, Aug 27 '17, 5:22 AM
Side effects and lack of transparency Harvoni
90 Replies RSS
As I read the side effects I find myself getting more and more annoyed at big pharma. If you google Gilead and litigation you will see that this drug was pushed though trials and sort of held back side effects. In addition that's not really safe because the people that participated in the trials were very ill. My hepatitis was fortunately stable, as i posted on another thread 2 wks into this and i am going to the doc tomorrow and saying OFF! Of course they cover their arse and do the labs to see if its not anything else. My face is pasty white, i discussed the mood swings i am like a black box warning but alive. its taking every bit of energy to keep my emotions in tact. I DRINK a Gal easy of water, its not the water, its the freaking drug! I think they are either dismissive or don...
Updated 2 hours ago in Harvoni.
Sun, Aug 27 '17, 4:37 AM
pictures of pink pills
7 Replies RSS
oblong pink 1-2 imprint ## oval 23/90 peach, it think its a 30mg oxycotin? ## Snowbird52762, I am having a difficult time locating this pill. Are the markings 23/90? Can you please post back with any more information so I can help you locate the correct pill. ## The back. The part where there is the V or < is bordered. Mind you, this pill is bright and very pink. Almost flourecent. And yeah 25 engraved on the front. They are very small too. And Oval, yet longer than wide. I have no idea what this is. I think it's apart of the 2C- family but I can't find it anywhere. I found it in my friends stuff. (ex drug dealer) and he had at least 12 of these little pink pills. ## I found a pink oblong pill witha a T on one side and a 90 on the other? ## found a round pale pink pill with ...
Updated 2 hours ago.
Sun, Aug 27 '17, 4:33 AM
body pain tablet name
3 Replies RSS
My brother aged 28 has been experiencing severe body pains and throat pain for 3 days. ## I am having body pain specially my legs an post nasal pain an throat irritation. ## My mother is 38 years old and she is suffering from knee pain and back pain. I need to know the best medicine for her.. ## I am karthik my mother 60yerar old mother body 3days very pain what medican that place put?that medican name what?
Updated 2 hours ago.
Sun, Aug 27 '17, 4:17 AM
Be VERY cautious mixing alcohol with Viibryd!!
104 Replies RSS
This is a warning to you all... A little bit about me first: I'm 6'3" and only 130 pounds. Naturally I am very susceptible to side effects of any drug. I also didn't have my first taste of alcohol until October 2011, which is when I turned 23. Throughout November 2011 I took Cymbalta. I also drank occasionally, but not often and not much. Cymbalta gave me a lot side effects such as an upset stomach, dizzyness, inability to sleep, etc. About mid-December I switched to Prozac, and took it through February. Throughout this time I drank a lot. Very often, and sometimes I'd get incredibly drunk, but I didn't have any bad experiences with mixing Prozac and alcohol. At the beginning of March 2012 I started taking Viibryd because Prozac wasn't giving me the results I...
Updated 2 hours ago in Viibryd.
Sun, Aug 27 '17, 4:07 AM
Althea with centrum multi vitamin for women?
2 Replies RSS
Is it safe to take Centrum for Women or another multi vitamin when you take an Althea? Are there any known interactions? ## Not that I am aware of, I also can't find any interactions listed online under FDA warnings and interactions. However, in some cases, it may depend on the particular supplement, in some cases, and how much of it you take. Are you on any other medications? ## No i dont have any medications..what multivitamins can you recommend during birth control pills??
Updated 4 hours ago in Vitamins & Supplements.
Sun, Aug 27 '17, 2:12 AM
Pliva 467 vs P10 Propanolol
3 Replies RSS
I've been taking the Pliva 467 for almost 15 years. Now they did away with the 467 and i got the P10. I start them tomorrow but I'm afraid. Are they the same? ## Hi Joyce - I understand your concerns, especially if the Pliva version (50111-467) has been working for you all this time. To answer your question, they both contain Propranolol Hydrochloride 10 mg. The P 10 version appears to be manufactured by Heritage Pharmaceuticals (NDC code 23155-110). The main difference between these two are the inactive ingredients. Pliva 467 inactive ingredients: - Anhydrous Lactose - Magnesium Stearate - Cellulose, Microcrystalline - Sodium Starch Glycolate Type a Potato - FD&C Yellow No. 6 - D&C Yellow No. 10 - Aluminum Oxide P 10 inactive ingredients: - D&C Yellow No. 10 - FD...
Updated 4 hours ago in Propranolol.
Sun, Aug 27 '17, 1:48 AM
Most Viewed Drugs in Jul 2017
View the Top 200 Drugs
- Misoprostol348 threads
- Oxycodone4794 threads
- Hydrocodone2562 threads
- Xanax Alprazolam2268 threads
- Methamphetamine322 threads
- Cytotec Misoprostol268 threads
- Percocet Acetaminophen + Oxycodone1624 threads
- Viagra Sildenafil313 threads
- Suboxone Buprenorphine + Naloxone2038 threads
- Tramadol1063 threads
- Acetaminophen2264 threads
- Morphine1794 threads
- Methadone2145 threads
- Gabapentin800 threads
- Alprazolam777 threads
- Adderall Amphetamine + Dextroamphetamine925 threads
- Subutex Buprenorphine644 threads
- Amoxicillin932 threads
- Norco Acetaminophen + Hydrocodone905 threads
- Clonazepam789 threads
Most Viewed Categories
View All Drug Categories
- Nausea & Vomiting2583 threads
- Pain Relief26877 threads
- Birth Control / Contraceptive2437 threads
- Vitamins & Supplements2386 threads
- Blood Pressure5964 threads
- Antibiotics6553 threads
- Allergies, Cough & Cold3890 threads
- Anxiety7522 threads
- Antidepressant5044 threads
- Diet / Weight Loss2086 threads
- Women's Health / Fertility1273 threads
- Diabetes2278 threads
- Thyroid1027 threads
- Sexual Health285 threads
- Laxative739 threads
- Gastrointestinal369 threads
- Anti-Inflammatory3344 threads
- Men's Health1125 threads
- Skin Care677 threads
- Anticonvulsant2109 threads
Recent FDA Approvals
View the Full List
- Jul 11 2017 Ultacan Articaine Hydrochloride + Epinephrine (HANSAMED INC)
- Jul 7 2017 Endari L-Glutamine (EMMAUS MEDCL)
- Jun 29 2017 Triptodur Triptorelin (ARBOR PHARMS INC)
- Jun 26 2017 Aurovela FE Ethinyl Estradiol + Norethindrone Acetate (AUROBINDO PHARMA LTD)
- Jun 23 2017 Bevyxxa Betrixaban (PORTOLA PHARMA INC)
- Jun 22 2017 Rituxan Hycela Hyaluronidase + Rituximab (GENENTECH INC)
- Jun 20 2017 Mydayis Mixed Salts of a Single-Entity Amphetamine (SHIRE DEV LLC)
- Jun 19 2017 Baxdela Delafloxacin (MELINTA THERAPEUTICS INC)
- Jun 19 2017 Cotempla Xr-odt Methylphenidate (NEOS THERAP INC)
- Jun 15 2017 Symjepi Epinephrine (ADAMIS PHARMACEUTICALS CORP)
- Jun 6 2017 Gleolan Aminolevulinic Acid Hydrochloride (NX DEVELOPMENT)
- May 30 2017 Zerviate Cetirizine Hydrochloride (NICOX OPHTHALMICS)
- May 22 2017 Kevzara Sarilumab (SANOFI SYNTHELABO)
- May 17 2017 Kalliga Desogestrel + Ethinyl Estradiol (AUROBINDO PHARMA LTD)
- May 8 2017 Minolira Minocycline Hydrochloride (DR REDDYS LABS LTD)
- May 5 2017 Radicava Edaravone (MITSUBISHI TANABE PHARMA DEVELOPMENT AMERICA INC)
- May 1 2017 Steritalc Talc (NOVATECH SA)
- May 1 2017 Imfinzi Durvalumab (ASTRAZENECA UK LTD)
- Apr 28 2017 Alunbrig Brigatinib (ARIAD)
- Apr 28 2017 Rydapt Midostaurin (NOVARTIS PHARMS CORP)
New National Drug Codes
Full NDC Database
- Jul 14 2017 42874-117 Flublok Quadrivalent Intramuscular Injection, Solution (Protein Sciences Corporation)
- Jul 14 2017 64720-415 Desipramine Hydrochloride 10 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated (Corepharma, LLC)
- Jul 14 2017 64720-416 Desipramine Hydrochloride 25 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated (Corepharma, LLC)
- Jul 14 2017 64720-417 Desipramine Hydrochloride 50 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated (Corepharma, LLC)
- Jul 14 2017 64720-418 Desipramine Hydrochloride 75 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated (Corepharma, LLC)
- Jul 14 2017 64720-419 Desipramine Hydrochloride 100 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated (Corepharma, LLC)
- Jul 14 2017 64720-420 Desipramine Hydrochloride 150 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated (Corepharma, LLC)
- Jul 14 2017 69842-546 Severe Cold Plus Flu Daytime Nighttime Kit (Cvs Pharmacy, Inc.)
- Jul 14 2017 70756-811 Nystatin and Triamcinolone Acetonide Topical Ointment (Lifestar Pharma LLC)
- Jul 13 2017 53345-014 Ibuprofen 200 mg Oral Capsule, Liquid Filled (Humanwell Puracap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan) Co., Ltd)
- Jul 13 2017 53345-039 Ibuprofen 200 mg Oral Capsule, Liquid Filled (Humanwell Puracap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan) Co., Ltd)
- Jul 13 2017 57627-200 Acne Defense Foaming Cleanser 2 g/100ml Topical Liquid (Merle Norman Cosmetics, Inc)
- Jul 13 2017 61312-010 Premierpro Flushable Wipes With Dimethicone 32 mg/g Topical Swab (Hangzhou Guoguang Touring Commodity Co., Ltd.)
- Jul 13 2017 63868-213 Severe Sinus Congestion Relief Oral Capsule, Liquid Filled (Chain Drug Marketing Association Inc.)
- Jul 13 2017 63868-217 Regular Strength Pain Relief 325 mg Oral Capsule, Liquid Filled (Chain Drug Marketing Association Inc.)
- Jul 13 2017 63868-219 Nighttime Cold and Flu Oral Capsule, Liquid Filled (Chain Drug Marketing Association Inc.)
- Jul 13 2017 63868-220 Cold Flu and Sore Throat Relief Oral Capsule, Liquid Filled (Chain Drug Marketing Association Inc.)
- Jul 13 2017 63868-222 Cough Relief 15 mg Oral Capsule, Liquid Filled (Chain Drug Marketing Association Inc.)
- Jul 13 2017 63868-227 Severe Sinus Congestion Allergy and Cough Formula Oral Capsule, Liquid Filled (Chain Drug Marketing Association Inc.)
- Jul 13 2017 63868-281 Ibuprofen 200 mg Oral Capsule, Liquid Filled (Chain Drug Marketing Association Inc.)
In the News...
View All Recent News
- Microbes compete for nutrients, affect metabolism, development in mice
- Given the choice, zebrafish willingly dose themselves with opioids
- Scientists develop novel 'dot' system to improve cancer detection
- This is how belly fat could increase your cancer risk
- Physical activity in midlife not linked to cognitive fitness in later years, long-term study shows
- Finding what fuels the 'runaway train' of autoimmune disease
- Anesthesia, surgery during infancy may impact white matter during childhood
- Genes linked to better immune response to flu vaccine identified
- For pregnancy or profit: Motive for undergoing IVF may alter the experience
- Augmented reality technology may help guide plastic and reconstructive surgery
- The pancreas provides a potential drug candidate for brain disease
- Researchers predicted when cholera epidemic in Yemen would peak
- Adding radiation treatments to inoperable lung cancer increases survival by up to one year
- Hormonal IUDs have no effect on lactation or breastfeeding, suggests research
- Fragile X syndrome: Early detection important
- New drug targets for a rare kidney and liver disease
- How estrogen regulates gene expression
- Even after reforms, few ineffective teachers are identified as ineffective, study finds
- Manipulating a single gene defines a new pathway to anxiety
- Ethicist proposes new category for psychiatric patients to justify instances of compulsory treatment
Note: All times displayed are GMT - 7.
This information has been independently compiled and is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice from a qualified healthcare professional; nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For more details please see the Medical Disclaimer. Site content is Copyright © 2005-2017 MedsChat.com and is protected under U.S. and International Copyright laws. All Rights Reserved. This page was last updated on 16 August 2017.
Copyright © 2005-2017 All Rights Reserved. MedsChat® and The People's Medicine Community® are registered trademarks of Limelight Innovations L.L.C.
BRAND CAVERTA (Sildenafil Citrate by Ranbaxy) - Buy Cialis 20 mg frequency Manforce 100mg Tablet Online Dose Side Effects
Viagra 25mg, 50mg, 100mg - Summary of Product
M - Drugs Forum, Message Boards and
Sildenafil - Wikipedia
Avodart (Dutasteride Side Effects, Interactions, Warning)